UTC Aerospace Systems is hiring for the position of “Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)” from All over India April 2015
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company website: http://utcaerospacesystems.com/
Job Description Summary:
This position is for the Motor Drive Systems Center at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
• Executes Value Engineering and New Product Introduction projects.
• Software Validation/ Design as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
• Good programming skills in Embedded C/ Ada
* RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics
Apply Link: Click here to Apply