Designation: Financial Analyst
Eligibility: Any Degree
Last Date: ASAP
1. Purchase Order Requisition Processing – Creation, amendment, pre-approval due diligence, of purchase order relating to marketing expenses. Fair Understanding of procurements and budgeting of marketing expenses. Timely and accurate closure of all PO Requests. Coordinating and following up with business on the closure of open requests.
2. GRIR – Experience and able to perform Goods Receipt Vs Invoice Receipt Reconciliation.
3. Business Analysis – Analyze the results and provide meaningful insights into the numbers and suggest relevant business actions.
4. Business Reporting – Understanding of Marketing Spends Reporting, Commitment Reporting and PO Related Analysis and Reporting. Providing adequate support to Brand Marketing team for forecasting by spends forecast report.
5. Business Partner Coordination – Extensive coordination with business partners and discussion over the VC and over the phone.
6. Process Measurement and Improvements – Support performance measurement and productivity enhancements in other businesses processes including procurement, IT, facilities management, Field Force remuneration, CARs,
7.Productivity initiatives – Drive continuous process improvements to drive efficiencies in the existing setup and share and implement best practices from other engagements.
8. Other – Liaison with business and upstream data providers to ensure robust reporting information in the systems
Minimum Requirements :
1. Commerce Degree and Experience in Accounts Payable preferred. English Relavant Experience in Accounts Payable.
Apply Link --> Click here