SSC Delhi Police is hiring for the post of Process Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for SSC Delhi Police recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||SSC Delhi Police|
|Post Name||Head Constable (AWO/TPO)|
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Last Date||29 July 2022|
Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of Process Specialist.
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects.
- OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
Professional Attainments:Proficiency in Computer Operation Qualifying in Nature.
- Test of English word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- 18 to 27 years as on 01.07.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before
02-07-1995 and not later than 01-07-2004 are eligible to apply).
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Male – 573 Posts
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Female- 284 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination in ‘Computer Based Examination’ (CBE)
- The Computer Based Examination would be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Skill Tests/Trade Tests for all the posts will be conducted by Delhi Police.
- Selection will be made on the basis of: Computer-Based Objective Type Test – 100 Marks, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test -Qualifying,Trade Test by Delhi Police,Test of English Word Processing by Delhi Police Speed-1000 key depression in 15 minutes.
The exam will be conducted in online mode as follow:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
- Rs.100/- for UR/OBC
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 08.07.2022 to 29.07.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 29.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 30.07.2022 (2300 hours)
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges. 02.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination October, 2022
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
The post SSC Recruitment 2022 | Head Constable | 857 Posts | Last Date: 29 July 2022 first appeared on Job4freshers.