Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022 : Mass Recruitment for Freshers | 2019, 2020 , 2021 and 2022 Batch | Registration Link Available
Tata Group Off campus Drive 2022 : Tata Group announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 for Freshers Candidates of B.E/B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc or Any Graduate of 2019, 2020, 2021 batch and 2022 batch .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Tata Group Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Tata Group Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Tata Group Exam 2022, Tata Group Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
Significant Tata affiliates include Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Elxsi, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Steel, Voltas, Tata Cliq, Titan, Trent, Indian Hotels Company Limited, TajAir, Vistara and Cromā.
Tata Group Off campus Drive 2022 Registration Details :
|Company Name||Tata Group|
|Designation||Junior Customer Service Executive|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/ Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- BE/ B.Tech/ – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; BCA/ B.Sc
- Graduate in any Discipline .
Job Description of Tata Group recruitment 2022 :
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution. Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations – number of fiber pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations.
- Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance,
- International real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs,
- Ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Tata Group Off campus Drive 2022 – Job Responsibilities :
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required .
How to Apply for Tata Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Group off campus drive 2022 online by the following Registration Link as soon as before Last Date. Location Wise Apply Link is Given below. Kindly Apply with your Desired Job Location. Only Shorlisted Candidates will get the Further mail to attend the Recruitment Process.
Apply Link (Chennai) : Click here
Apply Link (Hyderabad) : Click Here
Apply Link (Mumbai) : Click here
Apply Link (Pune) : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :