Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Accenture Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Accenture Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer
- Developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- PWD candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Good communication skills
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for TCS||Apply for NTT|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for deloitte|
About Accenture :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Accenture selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Accenture Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|
The post Accenture PWD Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer |Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.