PwC has announced a job notification for the post of Intern/Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for PwC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
PwC Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||SAP Intern/ Trainee|
PwC is hiring candidates for the post of Intern Trainee.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to.
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Any Graduate from Any Stream
- Good Data analytical skills
- Proficient Communications skills
- Basic marketing skills with a creative centric approach
- Software Knowledge
- Required – MS Excel, MS Word
- Desirable – Google forms, Power BI, any other data analytics tool
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for PwC Recruitment 2022?
PWC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Pwc selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Pwc Salary for freshers?
The average salary ranges from ₹ 30K Lakhs to ₹40 K based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
The post PwC Recruitment 2022 | Intern/Trainee | Latest Job Update first appeared on Job4freshers.