SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers With 5.75 LPA Package | Recruitment for any Batch | Registration Link Available
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 : SBI Clerk announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about SBI Clerk Hiring 2022 and Apply to the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about SBI Clerk Exam date 2022, SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria and SBI Clerk Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About SBI : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank of India was incorporated on 01 July 1955. The Government of India nationalized the Imperial Bank of India in the year 1955, with the Reserve Bank of India taking a 60% stake, and name was changed to State Bank of India. SBI is the largest state–owned banking and financial services company in India.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details :
|SBI Official Website||https://sbi.co.in|
|Job Role||Clerk( Junior Associate)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 September 2022|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
Age Limit(As on 01.08.2022): Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.08.2022, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive) (Age Relaxation for OBC-3 Years; SC/ST-5 Years; PWD-10 Years)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS- No Fees
- For General and OBC- Rs 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Opening date of online application: 7 September 2022
- Last date for online application:27 September 2022
- Last date for payment of application Fees: 27 September 2022
- Preliminary examination will be held in the month of November 2022(Tentatively)
- Main Examination Date: December 2022/January 2023
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the SBI Clerk Recruitment for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of SBI Clerk or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the SBI Clerk Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :