Tata Sons Hiring 2022 for Freshers with 25 LPA Salary | 2020 , 2021 , 2022 and 2023 Batch | Apply Online
Tata Sons Hiring 2022 – Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 invites college students across India and Tata employees anywhere in the world to share with us an idea that can make a difference. Whether your idea can save the rainforest or make learning more fun, reimagine a child’s toy or drive a business in a new direction, let your imagination guide you to explore possibilities, identify a problem and share with us your solution for it. Unlock the opportunities of the present and give us an idea for the future. Sometimes, all it takes is #JustALittleChange.
India’s largest ideation competition is open to all college students across the country (student track) as well as all Tata group employees across the world (in-house track). We welcome all ideas that are mindful of the Tata ethos. Your idea can be from any discipline – technology, sustainability, sciences, economics, social change, design, arts, global, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and more.
13 winners (10 from the student track and 3 from the in-house track) will take home a bouquet of exciting prizes, including INR 2 lakh cash prize each, and enjoy accelerated entry into TAS selections (subject to TAS eligibility)
Refer to the rulebook for more details.
How to Participate in Tata Sons Hiring 2022 ?
Brush up on your critical thinking skills, fire up your curiosity, and nurture your creativity to clear three simple rounds.
To participate follow the steps.
- Step 1: Sign up on www.unstop.com
- Step 2: Register for the Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 and choose your track
- Step 3: Begin the Challenge
The only qualification you need for participation is a passion for your ideas and the will to pursue them. If you can bet your imagination can add value and make a difference in the world, or if you have the solution for a problem and want to meet the best version of yourself, then the Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 is for you!
You are eligible for this track if you:
- You are a college-going student (undergraduate or postgraduate) from any stream in any part of India
- You are currently a full-time student
- You have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- You are enrolled in a regular or full-time course, undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG), in a university/college in India
- You are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools
- Your classes have begun for the current academic year
You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You’ve been offered admission, but your classes haven’t started
- You’ve enrolled in a correspondence/distance education course
- You’ve already passed out of your college or completed your course
- You are not a full-time student
- You are a student on sabbatical from your current employer (Non-Tata)
You will be eligible for this track if:
You are a permanent employee of any Tata company or Tata joint venture company, globally (Including those who are on sabbatical)
You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You are a working professional who is not on the permanent roll of Tata group companies or Tata Joint Venture companies.
- You are on the rolls of the JV partner of the Tata joint venture company.
Treasure Hunt – Get ready to set sail on an Online Treasure Hunt in order to explore the Tata world. (This is not a preliminary round)
Round 1: Tata Brand Assessment – Do you think you know the Tata brands well? Answer 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes to test your knowledge of Tata companies, brands, and stories.
Round 2: Gamified Assessment – Participants who qualify move on to the next round, where you enjoy an interactive and exciting 30-minute gamified assessment
Round 3: Video Pitch Submissions – Record and send us a two-minute video pitch for your idea, detailing the problem you wish to address and explaining your proposed solution. The videos should be face to camera, saved in .MP4 format and less than 10 MB in file size. You can convert and compress your videos at https://ift.tt/cQKBTuj Also, answer three questions on your idea in an asynchronous format.
Idea Buddy Phase – In this journey you are not alone! Each candidate shortlisted after Round 3 will be matched with a young Tata leader. Your ‘Idea Buddy’ will help you develop and polish your idea for the next round.
Round 4: Grand Finale – This is where you and your idea take center stage. Finalists will present an ‘Elevator Pitch’ of their idea to a panel of senior Tata leaders, and a ‘Personal Pitch’ on their life and career aspirations. This may be in person or virtually, depending on the situation. The Grand Finale will be organized in the second week of November.TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL and other Top MNCs IT Company Hiring Freshers candidates of 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 Batch – Register Now!!!
Your idea will be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Originality in thought process
- Robustness of the solution
- Approach Adopted
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge about the idea and all the aspects being presented during the final pitch
What’s more, you’ll also get a chance to win exciting pop-up challenges. Keep checking this space for details!
What’s in it for you?
From conception to completion, this journey is all about you and your ideas! In-store are unique experiences, exciting rewards, and a chance to interact with the best minds in the business. All you need to achieve success is #JustALittleChange
Awards & Prizes:
- Accelerated entry into TAS*
- Cash prize of INR 2 lakh each
- Tata Trail: In-person visits and conversations at some of our iconic companies
- Vouchers and discounts from Tata brands
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University – our learning portal (www.tmtctata.com)
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
- Participation Certificate to all the candidates
How to Apply for Tata Sons Hiring 2022 ?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for Tata Sons Hiring 2022 using below link as soon as possible before the last date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :