Persistent Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee – Technical Support | Persistent Off Campus Drive for 2021/ 2022 Batch | Registration Link Available
Persistent Recruitment 2022 : Persistent Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Persistent Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Persistent Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Persistent Exam 2022, Persistent Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Persistent Systems is an Indian multinational technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. Persistent Systems is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we have onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe. At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
Persistent Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Role||Trainee – Technical Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Persistent Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Sc, BCA
- Strong in Compute administration. Solid understanding on Storage / Virtualization
- Good team player
- Awareness of ITIL Framework
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to understand IT Infrastructure
- Ability to solve technical problems in a correct and timely fashion
- Writes technical documents/emails (audience: peers and immediate manager)
- Should be able to explains own work in client/colleague’s telecommunication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer orientation
- Analytical skills and Innovative and Individual contributor.
Selection Process for Persistent Recruitment 2022:
Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
Step 1: Online Assessment
Step 2: Technical Assessment
Step 3: HR Assessment
Documents Required for Persistent Off campus Drive 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Persistent Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply Persistent Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Persistent Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Persistent Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Persistent Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Persistent Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of Persistent or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Persistent Recruitment 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Persistent Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Persistent Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :