Capgemini has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Capgemini Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Capgemini Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
Capgemini is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- 50% across 10th, 12th, and Graduates
- Highest qualification should be B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment/selection process
- The selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clientS opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
|Apply for HCL||Apply for genpact|
|Apply for cognizant||Apply for tech-mahindra|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Capgemini Stanley Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Capgemini Stanley selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Capgemini Stanley Salary for freshers?
The average 5 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|
The post Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.