Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Client Care Executive | Registration Link Available
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 : Standard Chartered announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Standard Chartered Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Standard Chartered Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Standard Chartered is a leading international bank focused on supporting clients and companies in ASEAN and South Asia countries for over 150 years. With more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries around the world, we operate in 60 markets with over 1000 branches worldwide.
Standard Chartered plc is a multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite being headquartered in the United Kingdom, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
The Chartered Bank began when Queen Victoria granted a Royal Charter to Scotsman James Wilson in 1853. Chartered opened its first branches in Bombay, Calcutta, and Shanghai in 1858; branches in Hong Kong and Singapore followed in 1859. The Bank started issuing banknotes denominated in Hong Kong dollars in 1862.Join Us on telegram
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Client Care Executive-Personal Clients
|Best in Industry
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Roles and Responsibilities
- To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments (if applicable)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
Role Specific Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 , you have to check the official site of Standard Chartered or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 ?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Standard Chartered Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :