Mercedes-Benz has announced a job notification for the post of Techforce Analyst Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||ServiceNow Development|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Mercedes-Benz is hiring candidates for the post of GET – ServiceNow Development.
- To be part of the ServiceNowBusinessEnablement team, one should have an understanding of Service
- ServiceNow, Business connect , enable ServiceNow Adoption, ITSM.business reporting, dashboard
- B.E or B.TECH (CS or IT)
- Should have ServiceNow basic knowledge.
- Should have Business enablement / adoption mindset towards serviceNow product.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and actively participate in meetings.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Intercultural competence, team spirits, communication and cooperation ability.
- Strong cross team collaboration and organizational skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1994 at Pune, India with the aim to become the fastest green-field operations ever to be created. We are currently rated as one of the top CKD plants of Mercedes-Benz globally.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dunzo-off-campus-hiring||Apply for deloitte-recruitment|
|Apply for siemens-off-campus||Apply for freshworks-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
The post Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023 | Fresher | Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.