Tata Power Off-Campus is hiring fresher for the post of Executive Trainee. The students from various disciplines can apply for the Tata Power recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Tata Power Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Nielsen hiring Work from home
Apply for phonepe
Apply for amazon
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for deloitte
Apply for infosys
Tata Power is hiring candidates for the post of Executive Trainee.
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies.
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of MBA in Supply Chain Management and graduation in B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGPM/MBA
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- Flexibility of Closure
- Information Ordering
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Tata Power:
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for OLA||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
The post Tata Power Off-Campus 2022 |Executive Trainee| Full Time first appeared on Job4freshers.