Boeing is inviting applicants for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Boeing Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Boeing Recruitment 2022:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Boeing is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Past experience in one or more of the following :
- Java Full Stack
- Embedded C++
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo
|Apply for IBM
|Apply for S&P Global
|Apply for deloitte
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
The post Boeing Careers 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | Fresher first appeared on Job4freshers.