Deloitte is hiring for the post of SQL Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Deloitte off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Deloitte :
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
|up to ₹5 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of SQL Developer.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Clearly document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents.
- B.Tech, MSc Software Sciences/Information Systems, MCA
- Up to two years of total/relevant experience.
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo
|Apply for IBM
|Apply for S&P Global
|Apply for deloitte
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Deloitte selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Deloitte Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for Amazon
|Apply for PhonePe