Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Project Coordinator – Associate | Registration Link Available
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 : Ernst & Young announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Ernst & Young Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Ernst & Young Off campus Eligibility Criteria, Ernst & Young Exam Date 2023 and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.
EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
EY operates as a network of member firms which are structured as separate legal entities in a partnership, which has 312,250 employees in over 700 offices in more than 150 countries around the world. The firm’s current partnership was formed in 1989 by a merger of two accounting firms; Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. It was named Ernst & Young until a rebranding campaign officially changed its name to EY in 2013, although this initialism was already used informally prior to its sanctioning adoption. In 2019, EY was the seventh-largest privately owned organization in the United States.
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 Details :
|Ernst & Young
|Project Coordinator – Associate
|B.E / B.Tech
|Best In Industry
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Overall – 0 to 4 years of experience
We are looking for Associate -Project Coordinator who will be responsible for performing the activities related to project coordination. As a part of a team, you will coordinate with consistent, high-quality services to key stakeholders across verticals/ business segments.
Your key responsibilities
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills would be required to support a PM on the following tasks
- Basic Coordination of project meetings – produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with the project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on schedule.
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project-related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
Technologies and Tools
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
- Microsoft Outlook
What we look for
- Willingness to learn
- Time Management
- Listening Skills
Documents Required for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Ernst & Young Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 online by following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Ernst & Young or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ernst & Young Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :