Hexagon has announced a job notification for the post of Software Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Hexagon Recruitment 2023:
|up to ₹5 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Hexagon Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst.
- Responsible for developing new components, and features.
- Responsible for the implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Responsible for improvement of existing designated product and its maintenance.
- Work with team in getting clarity of project scope.
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering /Mathematics/Physics
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Software development experience, of which significant experience is in C# 9+, Python, C++ (basics)
- Knowledge of Desktop development
- Front/Back-end/Full-stack experience in .NET 5+
- Good understanding of the OOP and concepts
- Good understanding of Mechanical engineering concepts
- Good numeracy and problem solving skills
- Automated testing – unit and system testing
- Experience of working on complex object models or API’s
- Production use of Git, GitLab or GitHub, Azure devops
- Good understanding of SDLC and AGILE
- Strong English skills, written and spoken
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division software solutions help visualize, create and manage the lifecycle of facilities,s, and structures of all complexities. With five decades of innovation and proven industry leadership, we have become the trusted partner for organizations challenged with the engineering, design, building, and operation of facilities and structures across the globe.
Hexagon Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round