Infosys has announced a job notification for the post of Systems Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Infosys Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Infosys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Systems Engineer|
|Salary||up to 3.6 LPA|
Apply for Nielsen hiring Work from home
Apply for phonepe
Apply for amazon
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for deloitte
Apply for infosys
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M. Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test. Details of Infosys online test are: Total test duration – 100 minutes
Section Skill Tested No of Question Time allocated Section I Reasoning Ability 15 25 minutes Section II Technical Ability 10 35 minutes Section III Verbal Ability 20 20 minutes Section IV Pseudo-code 5 10 minutes Section V Numerical Puzzle 4 10 minutes
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
The post Infosys Off Campus Drive | Systems Engineer | Latest Job Update first appeared on Job4freshers.