JPMorgan Chase & Co. Off Campus has announced job notification for the SQL Developer role. A student from various disciplines can apply for the JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Post Name||SQL Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of SQL Developer.
- Provide analytical support using SQL to measure KPIs or perform ad-hoc data exploration for business LoBs
- Gain familiarity with a variety of data sources including both event-stream data and tabular, relational data
- Help the LOB stakeholders innovate through data-driven decisioning by querying data and merging information from diverse data sources to create rich datasets that enable better decision-making
- Create a consolidated data model merging the various data sources ingested by the platform. This will involve creating a dimensional model.
- Work with other Analytics teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthesize data in a clear and logical manner
- Identify unexplored data opportunities for the business to unlock and maximize the potential of digital data within the organization
- Support ongoing technology evaluation process and proof of concept projects
- Create cloud-based applications to facilitate various aspects of data management (e.g. reference data management, master data management, data lineage).
- Working experience as a data architect
- Technical expertise in creating Dimensional Data Models and database design
- Experienced in ELT/ETL processes, reconciliations, data pipelines creation and implementation
- Extensive SQL experience and ELT tooling experience like DBT or similar.
- Intermediate level experience of Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses
- Knowledge of modern MPP databases and big-data (Hadoop) concepts
- Knowledge / strong interest in developing expertise with various cloud concepts e.g. object storage, publish-subscribe data patterns
- Experience in agile reporting development and ability to interpret unstructured data and draw objective inferences given known limitations of the data
- Demonstrated ability to think beyond raw data and to understand the underlying business context and sense business opportunities hidden in data
- Ability to define and track project deliveries through to implementation
- Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team
- Ability to focus on promptly addressing customer needs
- Ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team
- Technically curious, self-motivated, versatile and solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for dtcc-off-campus||Apply for volvo|
|Apply for HP||Apply for SBI PO|
About JPMorgan Chase & Co. :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Offcampus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the JPMorgan Chase & Co. selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the JPMorgan Chase & Co. Salary for freshers?
The average of 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
The post JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023 |SQL Developer|Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.