PTC is hiring for the post of Associate Software Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for the PTC off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on-premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PTC Recruitment 2023:
|Associate Software Analyst
|up to ₹8 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
PTC is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Analyst.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Strong problem-solving and lateral thinking skills
- Drive for quick resolution of issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be added to Advantage
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PTC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PTC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PTC Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for Amazon
|Apply for PhonePe
The post PTC Off Campus Drive For Associate Software Analyst | Pune | Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.