PwC has announced a job notification for the post of Intern/Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for PwC Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
PwC Recruitment 2023:
PwC is hiring candidates for the post of Intern Trainee.
- Carry out extensive industry / company research and target data required for identification and assessment of possible investment banking mandates
- Valuation analysis: comparable companies, precedent transactions, DCF.
- Preparation of transaction and business development materials, including Investment Memorandums, Management Presentations and Pitch Books.
- Creating financial models for mergers & acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Assist in the overall deal coordination with the team in engagement tracking, reporting, risk management and housekeeping (maintaining updated client agreements, NDAs, OPEs, etc.)
- Creating a well-rounded information base around the select vertical(s) and the businesses that allows the team to identify key trends, drivers, viewpoint on the future trajectory, etc.
- Comfortable in undertaking multi-source research from databases, analyst coverages, industry and company reports
- Participation with the team in potential clients and investors outreach.
B.Com/BBA/BSc Finance/Suitable Graduate degree- Preference.
- Good Data analytical skills
- Proficient Communications skills
- Basic marketing skills with a creative centric approach
- Software Knowledge
- Required – MS Excel, MS Word
- Desirable – Google forms, Power BI, any other data analytics tool
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for PwC Recruitment 2023?
PWC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Pwc selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Pwc Salary for freshers?
The average salary ranges from ₹ 30K Lakhs to ₹40 K based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
The post PwC Recruitment 2023 | Intern/Trainee | Latest Job Update first appeared on Job4freshers.