PwC Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern/ Trainee | Apply Now | PwC summer and Winter internship 2022 and 2023 | Registration now
PwC Internship 2023 : PwC has Announced the PwC Internship Program 2022 for freshers Students. Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to PwC Internship 2022/2023. Interested candidates can go through this PwC Internship 2022 and Apply to PwC Summer Internship 2022 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
PwC is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
About Company : PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Content on this page has been prepared for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax or professional advice. Please reach out to your advisors for specific advice.
PwC Internship 2023 Details :
|Best in Industry
PwC Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- To be Graduate with 0-1 year of experience in the related field
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous, committed attitude and an eye for detail
- Good skillset working on MS office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Analyst will include the following:
- Analysis of financial statements (including segmental profit and loss account), qualitative analysis of companies using websites, Annual Reports and other available public domain information, analysing various Excel computations, etc.
- Understanding the process of benchmarking analysis done using various public databases (such as Prowess, Capitaline, etc.) and conducting benchmarking analysis.
- Maintaining a repository of all case laws / alerts, summaries, etc. are maintained on the common server and ensuring that all the latest case laws are studied in detail and implications for clients are identified.
- Work on “News Alerts” for the allotted period and ensure regular updates on client industries and share the critical alerts / news on a regular basis with seniors.
- Conducting research on technical topics / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Assisting senior team members in conducting background research for technical trainings / target clients / pursuits.
- Coordinating with colleagues across service lines and across PwC locations as and when necessary. Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
- Responsible for providing assistance in in-house risk management and other compliances.
Documents Required for PwC Internship 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the PwC Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for PwC Internship 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for PwC Internship 2023 following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
PwC Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PwC Internship 2023?
To apply for the PwC Internship 2023 , you have to check the official site of PwC or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide PwC Internship 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides PwC Internship 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the PwC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :