Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee | Registration Link Available
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 : Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through Reliance Jio Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Reliance Jio Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Reliance Jio Off campus Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Reliance Jio Exam 2022, Reliance Jio Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Jio Platforms Limited (Jio) is creating a massive digital ecosystem for a billion Indians with domain expertise across business verticals in the platform company. The platform company will not just provide world-class fixed-mobile converged connectivity, but also digital solutions across business verticals and the customer life cycle.
Jio has made investments in excess of US$50 billion since inception to create the largest and most advanced digital and connectivity ecosystem in India, with a rich bouquet of successful apps and platforms. Jio’s services span across connectivity and cloud, media, digital commerce, financial services, gaming, education, healthcare, agriculture, Government to Citizen (G2C), smart cities and manufacturing. A majority-owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, has built a world-class all-IP data strong future proof network with latest 4G LTE technology (through its wholly owned subsidiary, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited). It is the only network conceived and born as a Mobile Video Network from the ground up and supporting Voice over LTE technology.
It is future ready and can be easily upgraded to support even more data, as technologies advance on to 5G, 6G and beyond. Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (popularly known as Jio), is a mobile network operator in the country. It is owned by Reliance Industries, headquartered in Mumbai. Jio provides 4G LTE services and is the only VoLTE (Voice over LTE) service provider in India. The service, which was launched for all users on September 5, 2016 with a ‘Welcome Offer,’ was originally introduced in beta for only Reliance employees on December 27, 2015, to mark the 83rd birth anniversary of Dhirubhai Ambani, founder of Reliance Industries.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Company Name||Jio Platforms Ltd|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE
- 2021 and 2022 Batch
- Design, plan, and engineer end-to-end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical-level proposals for new network deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance, and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G, and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
Documents Required for Reliance Jio Registration 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to for Apply Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 in online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 Registration– Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Reliance Jio or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the Reliance Jio Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :