TCS Smart Hiring 2023 : Mass Recruitment for Freshers | Direct Link to Apply | Registration Link Available
TCS Smart Hiring 2023 : TCS announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through TCS Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the TCS Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS Exam 2022, TCS Off campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : TCS BPS (Business Process Services) is the third-largest India-based IT outsourcing company (after Capgemini). The BPS division had revenues of US$1.44 billion in FY 2012–13, which was 12.5% of the total revenue of TCS. TCS BPS has more than 45,000 employees who serve over 225 million customers across 11 countries. TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Tata Consulting Services Ltd. was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is the famous Indian Information technology (IT) services, consulting and business Solutions Company headquartered in Mumbai. TCS operates in 46 countries throughout the world. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capital and is the biggest India-based IT services company .TCS is now placed among the “Big 4” most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2013, TCS is ranked 40th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS works on the ideology that Effective Change Management is…a practice where art, science, and craft meet.
TCS Smart Hiring 2023 Details :
|Best in Industry
|31 January 2023
|10 February 2023
TCS Smart Hiring 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses & Discipline: Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
The test will be conducted physically in TCS iON Centres.
The duration of the assessment is 50 minutes, and the test comprises the following sections
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process YoP 2023
If you are already a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, click on ‘Apply for Drive’
If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as In-Centre. Choose your preferred test centre and then click on ‘Apply’. Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by our test partner TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Documents Required for TCS Smart Hiring 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the TCS BPS Recruitment for Freshers 2022, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
TCS Smart Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2023?
To apply for the TCS Smart Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of TCS or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide TCS Smart Hiring 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides TCS Smart Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the TCS Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :