Axis Bank Off Campus has announced Work from Home job notification for the Software Development Engineer role. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Axis Bank Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Software Development Engineer
|up to ₹6 LPA*
|Work From Home
Also, Apply For
Axis Bank Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer Development or Testing.
- Ensure that the new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
- Participate in requirement gathering write technical requirements during critical phases
- Interact with vendors to understand software limitations
- Assist programmers during system development, Ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design
- Responsible for system testing (SIT, Performance, Security testing), designing components and providing that information to the developer.
- Ensure that the systems comply with IT policy standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operational activities of the system
- Co-ordinate with the project teams and ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements.
- Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
- Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution and justify the selections.
- Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
- Work with business and Solution Architects to identify suitable options and review these to identify the most suitable
- Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and IT staff) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
- Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorized
- Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
- Work with business and IT staff to enable thorough testing and successful implementation of the solution
- Demonstrate application functionality, solicit feedback and ensure that project sponsor requirements are met.
- Bachelor in Computer science or equivalent.
- Node JS, React JS, Angular, JAVA, Python or any programming language
- You can skill-fully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, preferably mongo DB
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for dtcc-off-campus
|Apply for volvo
|Apply for HP
|Apply for SBI PO
About Axis Bank:
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.The Bank has a large footprint of 4,758 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 10,990 ATMs & 5,972 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31st March 2022. The Bank has 6 Axis Virtual Centers with over 1,500 Virtual Relationship Managers as of 31st March 2022.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Axis Bank Offcampus 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Axis Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Axis Bank Salary for freshers?
The average of 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
The post Axis Bank hiring Work from Home |Software Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.