HDFC Bank is hiring for the post of Video KYC Officer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the HDFC Bank off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About HDFC Bank :
HDFC Bank Limited (also known as HDB) is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||HDFC Bank|
|Post Name||Video KYC Officer|
|Salary||upto 2.6 – 4.5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
HDFC Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Video KYC Officer.
- Video Customer Identification Carry out Customer identification process through Video calls Performing due diligence checks & reviewing KYC documentation through Video calls Need to be consistent, thorough, accurate and credible while performing duties Need to be time bound & ensure the requests are closed with in stipulated timelines B.
- Interaction Quality Complete and accurate capture of call interactions Need to ensure defect rates are kept under acceptable levels C.
- Customer Service Must exhibit highest standards of customer service To ensure customers are comfortable through our the verification process Abide by Banks grooming standards D.
- Business Value additions Promoting Digital Banking services & relevant cross sell of products for a superior customer service experience through meaningful conversations Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products E.
- Audit and Service Quality Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management Ensure accurate and timely processing & submission of KYC requests Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions.
- Any Degree from any stream.
- Awareness of Banking regulatory guidelines, especially Anti Money Laundering
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong verbal & Written Communication skills Ability to draft summary
- Face to face customer handling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HDFC Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HDFC Bank Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
The post HDFC Bank is looking for KYC-Officer in Lucknow !! first appeared on Job4freshers.