IDBI Bank Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Assistant Manager at IDBI Bank. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Assistant Manager – Banking and Capital Markets. All the necessary details about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023:
|36,000 – 63,840/-Month
|Minimum 2 years
|28 February 2023
|Number of Vacancies
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
IDBI Bank Recruitment Job Description:
IDBI Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Manager.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- A Graduate from a recognized university.
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- The university / institute should be recognized / approved by Government; Government Bodies viz., AICTE, UGC etc.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer is mandatory.
- Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Banks and financial service (including but not limited to Micro Finance Institutions/Non Banking Financial Companies/ Cooperative Banks/Regional Rural Banks/Fintech Companies) & Insurance Sector.
- Experience should be Full time & as a permanent employee.
- Experience below 06 months in any organization will not be reckoned.
- Experience through an outsourcing vendor, service provider, KPO/BPO / IT support services provider or any akin / similar entity , third party payrolls, On contract (any entity) will not be considered.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 January 1993 and not later than 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Application Fees :
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Only Intimation Charges).
- Rs.1000/- for all other candidates (Application Fees and Intimation Charges).
About IDBI Bank:
The full form of IDBI is the Industrial Development Bank of India. IDBI was founded in 1964 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of RBI to provide financial and credit facilities for growth in the Indian industry. Its headquarters is in Mumbai. Currently, it is one of India’s most prominent commercial banks offering financial strategies and personal banking
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the IDBI Bank 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IDBI Bank selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IDBI Bank Salary for freshers?
The average of 7 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
The post IDBI Bank Recruitment of Assistant Manager | Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.