Meesho off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of HR Assistant Manager at Meesho. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of HR Assistant Manager. All the necessary details about Meesho off campus 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About Meesho :
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Meesho off campus 2023:
|Post Name||HR Assistant Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bangalore(Work From Home)|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Meesho off campus Job Description:
Meesho is hiring candidates for the post of HR Assistant Manager.
Meesho off campus Job Responsibilities:
- Own the conceptualization, design and implementation of Performance Management and Central Strategic HR initiatives
- Provide support to Leadership teams, HRBPs and employees e.g information on overall performance management philosophy, process, system and data.
- Stay on top of identified initiatives and conduct regular follow ups and review with stakeholders to ensure implementation is proceeding satisfactorily
- Stay abreast of best practices in the industry and leverage the same
- Track and Maintain Performance Management database and insights and patterns in regular intervals.
Meesho off campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- 1+ years’ experience in human resources.
Adobe Careers Preferred skill:
- Proficiency in MS-Word, Ms-Excel and MS- Powerpoint
- Exceptional communication and creative thinking
- Organized and efficient – Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management
- Exposure to Performance Management implementation (preferred).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Meesho off campus 2023?
To apply for the Meesho 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Meesho off campus 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Meesho selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Meesho Salary for freshers?
The average of 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
<p>The post Meesho Off Campus 2023 |HR Assistant Manager |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>