TCS NQT Registration 2023 | TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 For Freshers | TCS National Qualifier Test 2023 | TCS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now
TCS NQT Registration 2023: TCS National Qualifier Test 2023 is for Freshers Candidates of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Pass outs. TCS NQT 2023 Exam Date has been announced which will be in April 2023. The Last Date for TCS NQT Registration 2023 is 25th March 2023. The Detailed Eligibility, TCS Exam Date 2023 for Freshers , Recruitment Pattern and Application Process for TCS National Qualifier TEST 2023 are discussed in this Article Below.
TCS NQT 2023 – Your Gateway to Thousands of Top Jobs
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain specific skills, industry knowledge or work values. The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres. Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT Score, on our website and respective Corporates’ websites.
About TCS : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion.
TCS NQT Registration 2023 Details :
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch Passouts (2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 )|
|Salary||upto 19 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|TCS NQT 2023 Last Date||25th March 2023|
|Test Date||9th April 2023 onwards|
TCS NQT 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Join WhatsApp Group For Instant Jobs Updates
About the TCS NQT Test 2023 :
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2023 Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
100% Assured Job Opportunities Program with CTC upto 4 to 12 LPA, Register Now
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
1Lakh+ TCS NQT Certified Candidates are placed in TCS and other Top MNCs. Few of them are listed below.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT Registration 2023 *
- TATA ELXSI
- Titan Company
- Publicis Sapient
- Future Generali
- TeamLease Digital
- Digital Nirvana
- WhiteHat Jr
- HDFC Sales
- Binary Semantics
- ITC Infotech
- TVS Motor
- iOPEX Technologies
- UST Global
- Planetspark & Many More
To Check Active Jobs through TCS NQT: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT Registration 2023 :
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Direct link for TCS NQT Registration 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS NQT Test 2023 online by the following Registration link on or before 25th march 2023.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply In TCS Off campus Hiring 2019/2020/2021 Batch : Click here
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!
Follow us on Twitter for Latest Career and Jobs News!!