Tesco Careers Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Systems Engineer at Tesco. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Systems Engineer. All the necessary details about Tesco Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About Tesco :
Tesco wasfounded in 1919 by Jack Cohen as a group of market stalls in Hackney, London. The Tesco name first appeared in 1924, after Cohen purchased a shipment of tea from T. E. Stockwell and combined those three initials with the first two letters of his surname, and the first Tesco shop opened in 1931 in Burnt Oak, Barnet.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tesco Careers Recruitment 2023:
|up to ₹6 LPA*
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Tesco Careers Recruitment Job Description:
Tesco is hiring candidates for the post of Systems Engineer.
Tesco Careers Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Specialize on specific infrastructure as a member of a technical team.
- Focus on all work being high quality as a priority to avoid rework and ensure delivery is right first time.
- Develop changes to both internal and 3rd party Infrastructure components to meet a delivery need. I follow established practices and guidance using the latest tools and techniques.
- Operate existing infrastructure and resolve issues using existing procedures; my knowledge and the knowledge of those around me.
- Identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them.
- Assist Software Development Engineers in how they use infrastructure offerings.
Tesco Careers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree can apply.
Tesco Careers Preferred skill:
- Deep technical knowledge in SFG ( capacity planning; troubleshooting; performance optimization; deployment & management of application
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading the Sterling File Gateway/ Sterling B2B Integrator to version 6.1.X versions
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading SBI B2Bi API to version 6.1.X versions
- Knowledge of installing single sign on
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading SFG perimeter servers to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling Secure Proxy Configuration Manager to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling secure Proxy Engines to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling secure Proxy perimeter server to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading and configuring of Sterling External Authentication servers to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of Configuration SFTP; HTTPS;FTPs client; SFTP; HTTPS;FTPs server adaptors
- Knowledge of using of Global and customer_overide properties file
- Knowledge of creating Business Process; Communities; Adapters; Groups and Templates
- Knowledge of creating routing channel templates
- Knowledge of installing/ upgrading and configuring of control centre version 6.2.X versions and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing and renewal of certificates
- Knowledge of Installation for connecting to AWS S3 bucket ; Azure Blob Storage and creating adaptors and BPs
- Knowledge of installing My file gateway 2.0 installation
- Knowledge of creating API wrappers for the flows monitoring
- Very good experience with system automation and deployment tools (Chef; Puppet; Ansible)
- Very good understanding of Unix /Linux command Shell scripting; & power shell scripting
- Deep technical knowledge of networking (VPN; subnet; firewall; SSH; GTM; LTM etc.)
- Technical knowledge of modern build tools like Jenkins; Ant
- Deep Technical knowledge in architecting; designing; and integrating new solutions in a large scale enterprise of highly distributed applications (i.e.; having an architectural sense for ensuring availability; reliability; maintainability; scalability etc.)
- Technical knowledge on working of virtual machine & Physical machine
- Deep technical knowledge on Hardware configurations and setup like racks; disk topology; RAID etc.
- Sound knowledge on back up and restoration using Veeam or networker.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Tesco Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Tesco 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Tesco Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Tesco intern selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Tesco intern Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
The post Tesco Recruitment Hiring for Systems Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.