The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) EPFO has announced a recruitment notification for the year 2023-24 for a total of 577 Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer posts in the Employees Provident Fund Organisation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Interested candidates who hold a degree in any field are eligible to apply for the positions.
The application deadline is March 17, 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023, which includes positions such as Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer & Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner, are explained below.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer (EO), Accounts Officer (AO), and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)|
|Salary||₹85,500 – 1,02,000 / Month*|
|Batch||2022 and below (not for the final year)|
|Total Vacancies||577 Posts
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||17 March 2023|
Also, Apply For
Amazon Work from Home Jobs for 12th Pass and Any Graduate
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
UPSC EPFO 2023 Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should complete Any degree in any subject
- No percentage cafeteria
UPSC EPFO 2023 Recruitment Vacancy :
|Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer(EO/AO)||418|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)||159|
UPSC EPFO 2023 Recruitment Salary :
- Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer: Pay Level 08 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: Pay Level 10 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
UPSC EPFO 2023 Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process of The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) EPFO includes the following Stages:
- Recruitment Test (RT)
Age Limit: Min age limit of 21 year
- Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer: 30 years
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner: 35 years
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
UPSC EPFO 2023 Recruitment Application Fees:
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female – Rs. 0/-
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Recruitment Test
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Development Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India.
How to Apply Online for UPSC EPFO 2023 Recruitment?
- Click on the “Apply Here” link
- A new page will open, click on “Yes, I Agree”
- Fill in your personal details
- Select your preferred examination center
- Upload your photograph, signature, photo identity card document, and declaration.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
UPSC EPFO 2023 Notification Click Here
Who is eligible to apply for the UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023?
Graduates are eligible to apply for the UPSC EPFO 2023 vacancy.
How many vacancies are available for UPSC EPFO 2023?
There are a total of 577 vacancies available for Enforcement Officer (EO), Accounts Officer (AO), and the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) in UPSC EPFO 2023.
When does the UPSC EPFO Application 2023 start?
The application process for UPSC EPFO 2023 is expected to begin on February 25, 2023.
The post UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 | 577 Posts | Apply Online first appeared on Job4freshers.