Meesho Recruitment off-campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Development Interns at Meesho. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Learning and Development Intern. All the necessary details about Meesho Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
Meesho Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Development Interns|
|Salary||up to ₹3ok/month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Meesho Recruitment Job Description:
Meesho is hiring candidates for the post of Learning and Development Intern.
- The individual shall be accountable for performing day-to-day BAU tasks with the help of the Trainer
- The individual shall be involved in data preparation pertaining to training
- The individual would be responsible for following up with the internal stakeholders to clear the pending tasks
- The individual would be involved in helping the Trainer and the L&D team by undertaking the spillover work
- The individual would be involved in revamping training content and helping in fastening the LMS and KMS launch.
Meesho Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th Pass or a graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- The individual should be strong in communication skills (Eng & Hin)
- The individual should be good in MS office (Excel, PPT)
- Should be an enterprising individual
- Should be flexible in taking up any tasks assigned by the L&D team
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Meesho Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Meesho 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
Meesho Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Meesho selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Meesho Salary for freshers?
The average of 3.6LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
The post Work From Home jobs Meesho 2023 | Intern first appeared on Job4freshers.