Air Products Off Campus is hiring for the post of Electrical Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Air Products off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Air Products Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Air Products|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
IndiaMART Work From Home Recruitment 2023 | Tele Associate | Full Time | Apply Now!
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Pay After Placement – Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Air Products Company is seeking candidates for Electrical Engineer.
- Preparation & Review of documents & calculations for Proposal, Basic and Detail Engineering like plant & building layout engineering, plant and building calculations, Single line diagram, Hazardous area classification design, schematics, schedules, various calculations, and 3D model interface.
- Preparation & Review of Material Requisition, vendor offers, TBA sheet and vendor document for electrical items like PDC/Prefabricated Substation, MV and LV Switchboard, Transformer, Capacitor, UPS, Battery Charger, LV and MV VFD, LV and MV Motor, cable, electrical bulk material etc.
- Preparation & Review of various system study document like Load analysis, Load flow, Short circuit, Motor startup, Re acceleration study, arc Flash, Transient stability study, etc.
- Pocurement support mechanical team for complete engineering cycle of Mechanical packages.
- Engineering and design of complete Electrical Heat Tracing system.
- Co-ordinate for various vendor supplied system such as security, CCTV, Telecom, PA and Fire Alarm System.
- Travel to site to support field engineerg, successful commissioning and start up of the plant.
- Participation in FAT for various critical electrical equipment.
- B.E / B.Tech – Electrical – Full Time is mandatory
- Should have mandatory Detailed Design Engineering experience.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Air Products:
Air Products is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for over 80 years focused on serving energy, environmental, and emerging markets. The Company has two growth pillars driven by sustainability. Air Products’ base business provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemicals, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Make a Great Resume
How to Apply for Air Products Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|NHPC Recruitment||Apply for amazon-hiring|
|Apply for meesho work from home||Apply for wipro-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Air Products Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Air Products selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Air Products Salary for freshers?
The average of 6 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for flipkart-off-campu||Apply for hp-off-campus|
|Apply for infosys-off-campus||Apply for lenovo-recruitment|
<p>The post Air Products Recruitment 2023 |Electrical Engineer |Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>