Akasa Air off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Automation Tester. A student from various disciplines can apply for Akasa Air recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Akasa Air off Campus 2023:
|Company Name||Akasa Air|
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Akasa Air off Campus Job Description:
AstraZeneca off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Accepting reservation and issuance of tickets at airport ticketing counters.
- Smile, greet customers when they approach for checking or any query.
- Checking of customer’s identity and checking them and their baggage for the flight, correctly recording of all weights and items which are to be put into the aircraft.
- Profiling of customers at checking, brief them on DG regulations and security banned articles in checked or hand baggage.
- Accept registered baggage and check if any visible damage and get LRT signed, customer to be informed about the liability and charge excess baggage (in case of exceeding normal baggage allowance).
- Announcement of boarding, updating of FIDs, attending queries of customers, Reconciliation of checked in passengers at the boarding gates.
- Coordinate for connecting customers, their location and take advise / instruction from red cap, duty manager if flight has to be delayed to accept them. · Strict adherence to company policies, ensure properly groomed at all times.
- Not under influence of alcohol or banned substance.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the GOM.
- Effective use of ramp equipment, guiding blue collar teams for quick turnaround of aircraft.
- Carry out gate boarding functions like zone wise boarding, BGR and manual boarding in case of systems down.
- Secure, safe, punctual handling of customers, baggage, crew as applicable by organizing and controlling the terminal operations.
- Ensure all communication, operational or administration are actioned promptly.
- Responsible for reporting to the superior’s occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
- Procedure is followed for the carriage of arms and ammunition, HUM, DGR etc.
Akasa Air off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th Pass and Any Graduate from any stream.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Akasa Air:
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Akasa Air off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Akasa Air Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Akasa Airselection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Akasa Air Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Akasa Air Full time Inviting Applications for Multiple Post first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>