GE Power Careers Recruitment 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Site Manager at GE Power. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Site Manager. All the necessary details about GE Power Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
About GE Power:
GE Power, part of GE Vernova, is a world energy leader that provides technology, solutions and services across the entire energy value chain from the point of generation to consumption. Powering more than a third of the world, it serves customers in more than 150 countries.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
GE Power Careers Recruitment 2023:
|up to ₹ 6 LPA*
|Uttar Pradesh (Work From Home)
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
GE Power Careers Recruitment Job Description:
GE Power is hiring candidates for the post of Site Manager.
GE Power Careers Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Attaining complete knowledge of the site execution plan, time schedule, scope of supply / work, scope of civil works, major subcontracts, budget and account structure, status of documentation, EHS plan, site staffing plan, applicable local regulations, restrictions etc.
- Mobilise the site and set up of site infrastructure.
- Plan and set up vehicles, accommodation and other support for site staff.
- Establish site regulations and rules of site operation.
- Select and hire local personnel as required.
- Execute daily (if required), weekly and monthly comprehensive reports.
- Set up the site filing and document control system.
- Strategically execute the site Cost Control program.
- Strategically execute the GE EHS Policy and the site EHS plan.
- Strategically manage the site schedule, progress of works and cost / resource drawdown.
- Set up and strategically execute the site QA/QC plan.
- Carry out both meritorious and disciplinary actions as prescribed by GE regulations.
- Take necessary actions to maintain high site morale.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with GE staff and subcontractors.
GE Power Careers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
GE Power Careers Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of Agile Change life cycle.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for GE Power Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the GE Power 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
GE Power Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the GE Power selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the GE Power Salary for freshers?
The average of 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
<p>The post GE Power Careers Recruitment 2023| Work From Home |Site Manager first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>