MRI Software off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for MRI Software recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
MRI Software off Campus 2023:
|Company Name||MRI Software|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
MRI Software off Campus Job Description:
MRI Software is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
MRI Software off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
MRI Software off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply).
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About MRI Software:
MRI Software is a leading provider of real estate software solutions that transform the way communities live, work and play. MRI’s comprehensive, flexible, open and connected platform empowers owners, operators and occupiers in commercial and residential property organizations to innovate in rapidly changing markets. MRI has been a trailblazer in the PropTech industry for over five decades, serving more than two million users worldwide. Through leading solutions and a rich partner ecosystem, MRI gives real estate companies the freedom to elevate their business and gain a competitive edge.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for MRI Software off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
MRI Software Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the MRI Software selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the MRI Software Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post MRI Software Off Campus Hiring For Software Engineer |Latest Update first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>