PwC hiring for the post of Analyst Internal Audit. A student from various disciplines can apply for PwC Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
About PwC :
Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PwC hiring 2023:
|Post Name||Analyst Internal Audit|
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month*|
|Job Location||Hyderabad(Work From Home)|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
PwC hiring Job Description:
Adobe is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst Internal Audit.
PwC hiring Job Responsibilities:
- Internal audit concepts & methodology
- COSO Framework
- Concept of “Risk & Control”
- Processes, Sub-processes, and Activities as well as their relationship
- Sarbanes Oxley Act & Clause 49 of Listing Agreement
- Internal control concepts (e.g. Preventive Controls; Detective Controls; Anti-fraud Controls; etc.);
- IT System(s) in use/ ERP Environment
- Relevant Accounting Standards issued by the ICAI;
- Standards of the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the IIA;
- Other applicable common laws (e.g. Income Tax Act 1967, Companies Act 1956, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, etc.)
- IT Tools such as advanced MS Excel, ACL etc.
PwC hiring Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Com, BBA from any stream
Adobe Careers Preferred skill:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Communication & Interpersonal – good communication and presentation skills, ability to connect well with the client and team members.
- Report writing – clarity of thought, articulation of observation/issues, good command over written language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for PwC hiring 2023?
To apply for the Genpact 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Genpact’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
PwC hiring Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PwC hiring selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PwC hiring Salary for freshers?
The average of 40K/Month is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
<p>The post PwC Hiring for Analyst Internal Audit | Work from Home first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>