Zomato Recruitment for the post of Software Engineer – Back End. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Zomato off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About Zomato :
Zomato is an online food discovery platform with presence across 20 countries including UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Turkey, India, UAE, Portugal, Czech, Slovakia, Poland, South Africa, Qatar and Sri Lanka.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Zomato Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Zomato Recruitment Job Description:
Zomato Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer – Back End.
Zomato Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Prior experience with a significant consumer-facing website or service
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like Cassandra or Redis
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcache
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Working understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers
- Working knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to build API for our front services and mobile applications
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make big impact
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems
- Assure quality of the solutions being developed within the team
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed
- Person with a track record of delivering innovative solutions in the field of algorithm development
Zomato Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Zomato Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Zomato Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Zomato Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Zomato selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Zomato Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post Zomato Recruitment 2023 | Zomato Careers | Latest Job first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>