Aera has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Trainer Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for Aera Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Aera Recruitment 2023:
|Technical Trainer Intern
|up to ₹30K/Month
|PUNE (Work from Home)
Also, Apply For
Aera is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Trainer Intern.
- Assist the Senior Enablement Specialist with delivering training
- Troubleshoot issues on training Sandbox and raise necessary tickets
- Work on creating assignments for learners
- Shadow the Senior Enablement Specialist on virtual sessions
- Identify and understand the unique enablement, training, and certification
- Work with subject matter experts across multiple functions such as Architects, and Skill Developers to help build training environments that reflect real work scenarios
- Responsible for maintenance of training instances of the product/platform
- Work with subject matter experts and instructional designers to develop Use cases, product simulations, and training data required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with SQL
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concept
Benefits of the Program
- Paid Internship Program
- Challenging work and meaningful development opportunities.
- Exposure to high-quality clients we work with
- Exposure to modern training techniques
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Aera Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
|Apply for Robert Bosch
|Apply for Medplus
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for cvent
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Aera Off Campus Hiring Technical Trainer Intern|Work From Home first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>