Brainnest Recruitment for the post of Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Brainnest off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Brainnest is Business Consulting and Services Company. It was established in 2020. Paul Kleymann has been the CEO of the association. The total number of employees working in the firm are 51-200 employees.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Brainnest Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹35/month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Brainnest Recruitment Job Description:
Brainnest Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Intern.
Brainnest Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the third-level engineering services team to resolve technical issues
- Build strong working relationships with peers and collaborate with engineers, managers and related departments
- Write and update solution articles to share technical knowledge internally and externally
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrade
- Lead multiple cases and prioritize tasks based on customer and business needs
- Follow standards-based processes (as defined in our quality management system)
- Continue own professional development by participating in ongoing training on our products and related technologies.
Brainnest Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Brainnest Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop network engineering skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Brainnest Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Brainnest Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Brainnest selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Brainnest Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 35k/month based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post Brainnest Recruitment 2023 |Intern |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>