Delhi University has announced its recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Professors for the year 2023. This is great news for candidates who are looking for teaching jobs in Delhi. The university is inviting online applications for a total of 106 vacancies. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the Delhi University Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, selection process, and application procedure.
About the Delhi University:
Delhi University came into existence in the year of 1922 for the unitary and teaching university education of Delhi. In earlier, only three colleges are in Delhi under Delhi University. At present Delhi University has 16 faculties,86 academic departments,77 colleges, and 5 constituent colleges.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Delhi University Recruitment:
|Post Name||Assistant Professors|
|Salary||₹57,700 – 1,82,400/-Month|
|Last date to apply||15 April 2023|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University:
To apply for the DU, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks in the streams of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, and Physical Education (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSTR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document). Or
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Rs 500/- for UR/0E3C/ EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, PWBD categories, and Women applicants.
- The selection process includes Screening of candidates/Interviews.
How to Apply for Delhi University?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 through the official website of the university.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Offical Notification: Click here
<p>The post Delhi University Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professors first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>