Ministry of Defence Recruitment for the post of JMTS/ Cook/ LDC. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023:
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||MTS/ Cook/ LDC|
|Salary||₹18,900/- to ₹ 19,900/-Month|
|Last date to apply||21 April 2023|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Job Description:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC);
- Marking references and page numbers on letter
- Taking action on letters
- Maintenance of registers etc.
- Cook must have knowledge of the basic principles of cooking.
- Before starting work, he should ensure that the kitchen and all utensils under utilisation are clean.
- Proper cleaning of cereals and other foodstuffs prior to cooking.
- Correct mixing and use of masalas without any wastage
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section / Unit.
- Carrying files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University (For the post of LDC).
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised board (For the post of Cook and MTS).
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade (For the post of Cook)
- No weightage will be given for higher qualifications.
Age Limit (as on 21.04.2023):
- UR – 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST – 18 to 30 Years
- OBC ( Non-creamy Layer)– 18 to 28 Years
- EWS – As per the norms
- ESM – 25 Yrs (Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force shall be deducted from actual age)
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
- The selection process is based on a written test.
- The examination will consist of a written test comprising objective-type Questions.
- All candidates will be tested for physical fitness and written examination.
- Typing Test will be conducted for the post of LDC alone
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
Applicants who meet the criteria and wish to apply must send their application along with the required documents to the address mentioned below via post or courier. The deadline for submitting the application is April 21, 2023.
Presiding Officer C/o Officer Commanding Troops,
Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area,
Chennai – 600 009
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
<p>The post Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 for MTS/ Cook/ LDC | 12th Pass Job first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>