Newsweek Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Video Editor. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Newsweek Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Newsweek Careers 2023:
|Post Name||Video Editor|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Newsweek Careers Job Description:
Newsweek is hiring candidates for the post of Video Editor.
Newsweek Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Research, script, produce and edit several videos per day for stories on our website using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Work with reporters and editors across different editorial groups to provide coverage for their stories on topics such as lifestyle, entertainment, viral/trending news, technology, science, health and more
- Find and obtain footage to match soft news stories based on internet trends and viral videos. This means reaching out to content creators on social media platforms like TikTok and Snapchat for permission to use their videos
- Pitch new video ideas daily to cover major lifestyle and entertainment news topics as well as long-tail content for the website
- Work closely with the Senior Producer and other video managers to execute matching strategy
- Manage multiple editing schedules and projects of complexity and work successfully under tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Role could also involve producing interviews and some original content
Newsweek Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- 12th Pass or Any Degree from any stream.
- Experience producing short video content for a digital publication at a fast pace
- Proficient video editing skills with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Awareness of video and editorial content management systems
- Interest and experience in a variety of topics, such as lifestyle, technology, pop culture, trends, science and entertainment
- Familiar with social media platforms like TikTok, Snapchat and Twitter
- Able to work in a team environment and work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment
- Must be able to multitask and work collaboratively with editorial teams across platforms and editorial disciplines
- Self starter and eagerness to contribute new ideas
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early morning, nights or weekends, if requested
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Newsweek :
Newsweek is a global news publisher that provides high quality, in-depth coverage and analysis of the major events shaping our world. For more than 80 years, the iconic brand has been offering readers a unique perspective on world affairs and giving context to the most important events in global news. Today, via its print and digital editions, Newsweek continues to help its readers navigate a rapidly-changing world.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Newsweek career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
|Apply for this Off Campus Drive||APPLY HERE|
Newsweek Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Newsweek Careers selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Cognizant Careers Salary for freshers?
The average 6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Newsweek Careers Looking For Video Editor |Work From Home! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>