Seeking Alpha off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of News Editor. A student from various disciplines can apply for Seeking Alpha recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Seeking Alpha off Campus 2023:
|Company Name||Seeking Alpha|
|Post Name||News Editor|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Seeking Alpha off Campus Job Description:
Seeking Alpha is hiring candidates for the post of News Editor.
Seeking Alpha off Campus Job Responsibilities:
As our News Editor, you’ll be responsible for Handling data news coverage for Seeking Alpha’s Breaking News service.
This includes earnings, dividends, M&A, corporate events and economic events, earnings follow-up posts, market-moving upgrades, and downgrades.
You’ll Monitor financial news services, corporate press releases, RSS feeds, and Twitter for major business news and insightful commentary, and relay what truly matters via Breaking News’ short-form bullet format, thereby providing real-time updates to up to thousands of email alerts and mobile push notification subscribers.
Seeking Alpha off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Any degree from any stream.
- Must have strong familiarity with financial markets in general; knowledge of industrial and energy/materials sectors will be an added advantage.
- The ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately about breaking news events, while maintaining a conversational style and not losing sight of the “big picture.”
- The ability to multitask between monitoring news sources and writing short-form news updates, while prioritizing the most important stories and coordinating with fellow team members when needed.
- Attention to detail while covering earnings in peak season.
- Comfort with discussing the details of financial statements, SEC filings
- Excellent English skills.
- Good headline-writing skills.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Seeking Alpha:
Seeking Alpha is the world’s largest investing community. Powered by the wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing, millions of investors connect to discover and share investing ideas, discuss breaking news, debate the merits of stocks, and make informed investment decisions. 17 million people use Seeking Alpha every month.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Seeking Alpha off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Seeking Alpha Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Seeking Alpha selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Seeking Alpha Salary for freshers?
The average 6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Seeking Alpha Off Campus 2023 Hiring News Editor |Work From Home |Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>