Siemens Energy Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Junior Consultant HR Administrator. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Siemens Energy Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Siemens Energy Careers 2023:
|Company Name||Siemens Energy|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant HR Administrator|
|Salary||up to ₹5LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Siemens Energy Careers Job Description:
Siemens Energy is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Consultant HR Administrator.
Siemens Energy Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the project team involving all relevant partners, acting as a link between Global Process Owners, IT systems, Product Owners, and corporate and country team representatives, to standardize and harmonize the HR admin process.
- Drive identification of requirements for HR admin process across assigned regions and identify substandard processes through interaction with country HR admin/HR specialists and outsourcing partners.
- Focus areas will include the process of handling Employee Records Management,
- Case management, Employee Documents Management, Time, and Attendance, Leave and Absence, Separation (Exit Processing and Offboarding), HR Data Quality, etc
- Ensure “As-Is” process mapping to document the current state of the processes through the utilization of process tools and methodologies
- Identify and collate difficulties and improvement potentials related to process steps and/or system functionalities
- Drive the design of the revised “To-Be” standard process according to the defined global standardization framework using simplification and automation to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide input for the definition of process KPIs, implementing controls, and maintaining compliance.
- Provide inputs for governance and communication structure for the process
- Develop an implementation plan for the revised process across the countries and ensure its achievement
- Supervise and measure the effectiveness of processes
- Control and ensure internal and external documentation of processes by relating with Colleges and BPO providers, ensuring documentation quality and building in-house knowledge.
Siemens Energy Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Understanding of the end-to-end (Hire 2 Retire) Employee lifecycle process and a high-level understanding of global HR policies and compliance will be preferred
- Good to have up-to-date knowledge of HR procedures and in best-case also about related laws
- Good to have hands-on experience in defining and implementing global HR administration solutions in a complex global organization
- Proven track record of articulating sophisticated subject matter effectively
- Can resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
- Can establish relationships, lead projects and interactions with subtlety, and use verbal and written communication skills to act as a liaison between the HR function and the business
- Self-directed with an ability to organize, plan and prioritize
Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a continuous improvement approach
- Self-motivated to drive initiatives through to completion as an individual contributor and through others
- Flexibility in working hours to support and work in a global environment.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here for TCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Siemens Energy :
Siemens is a global technology company that specializes in areas such as energy, healthcare, and infrastructure. The company was founded in Germany in 1847 and has since grown to become one of the largest companies in the world, operating in over 200 countries.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Siemens Energy career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
|Apply for this Off Campus Drive||APPLY HERE|
Siemens Energy Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Siemens Energy Careers selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Siemens Energy Careers Salary for freshers?
The average 5 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Siemens Energy Careers Hiring Work From Home |Latest Job Update! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>