Wiley Edge off Campus Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of End User DevOps Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wiley Edge recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Wiley Edge off Campus 2023:
|Company Name||Wiley Edge|
|Post Name||End User DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, India|
Also, Apply For
Paytm Work From Home | 12th pass job | Apply Now |
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Wiley Edge off Campus Job Description:
Wiley Edge is hiring candidates for the post of End User DevOps Engineer.
Wiley Edge off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- As an End User DevOps Engineer, you would be bridging critical gaps in the project between the operations team & the development team to expedite development & deployment.
- You will clearly understand the development lifecycle and the tools & tech used for building and maintaining the product.
- As an End User DevOps Engineer, you will critically coordinate the project modules and their assets across the product life cycle, from designing, coding, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- You will have to imbibe complex problem-solving skills & the ability to think out of the box to come up with creative solutions to a problem.
- Here you would get acquainted with different technologies like Python & Linux Scripting, DBMS handling, & various DevOps & SRE tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Grafana.
Wiley Edge off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- A starting salary of INR 9,00,000 per annum.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- Ability to troubleshoot, taking an analytical approach to solve problems.
- Strong Python Skills (mandatory)
- Competitive coding experience will be an advantage
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof of vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
About Wiley Edge:
Wiley Edge is the emerging talent and reskill training partner for public and private organizations across the globe. Future-proofing is more important than ever. The pace of change is on the up, widening the gap between the skills needed and their availability in the workforce.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Wiley Edge off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Wiley Edge Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Wiley Edge selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Wiley Edge Salary for freshers?
The average 9 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2023 |DevOps Engineer |Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>