Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 (WILP 2023). Are you Looking to apply for the Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?. Before doing so, it’s important to check the eligibility criteria below. Only candidates who meet these criteria will be considered for further rounds. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
Also, Apply For
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 for SSC Officer(IT) | Government Job
Cognizant is hiring for Virtual Internship | Work From Home
Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software. Develops, validates, and tests.
Wipro Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022, 2023
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st-year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k|
|2nd-year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd-year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
Wipro Assessment Details:
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Wipro Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is WILP?
What is the Wipro selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Wipro Salary for freshers?
The average 23K year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|
<p>The post Wipro WILP 2023 Recruitment Drive For Freshers first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>