NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off-campus placements with NatWest Group. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
NatWest Group off Campus 2022/ 2023:
|Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Post Name||Quality Automation Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹17.5 LPA (Glassdoor)*|
Also, Apply For
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Actioning and evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- Experience with performance automation frameworks using CICD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, and TeamCity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Experience with JMeter with JSON, Web HTTPS Protocols, Splunk, DX APM, Grafana, and AppDyanmics
- An understanding of non-functional requirements and how to convert them into meaningful tests.
Selection Process: NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About NatWest Group:
As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to continue to improve their financial capability and confidence.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
How to Apply for NatWest Group off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post NatWest Group Off Campus 2023 |Quality Specialist |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>