Thomson Reuters off Campus Recruitment inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Graduate or post-graduate candidates can apply for off-campus placements with Thomson Reuters. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Thomson Reuters off Campus 2022/ 2023:
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Post Name||Order Management Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹2.2-6.5 LPA (Glassdoor)*|
|Job Location||Bangalore(Work From Home)|
|Last Date||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
Manage the order process for select products; this includes entering orders into specialist permissioning or electronic fulfilment systems and working with internal customers to ensure the order is fulfilled according to agreed turnaround times and with accuracy.
Escalate all delays to internal groups including to the senior members of the team as appropriate
Accountable for meeting and maintaining defined standards for quality and productivity
Manage internal customer queries and communication in a professional and service-minded manner ensuring
Be a team player and ensure that internal and external customer’s requirements are met – attend team meetings
Responsible for online Maintenance, Lapsing of subscriptions and access related issues.
Support billing team in validating online invoices and portals
Monitor the group email account to ensure that requests are actioned and completed according to agreed turnaround times.
Creating and modification of customer master data.
Meet agreed volume, service and quality targets
- Graduate/post-graduate in a related field such as commerce or accounting
- Good data interpretation skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge on SAP, Sales force is an advantage
- Customer focused
- Ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- High aptitude for learning
- Deadline oriented and ability to multi-task
- Should possess excellent communication – written and verbal and able to work as a team
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills
- Should be flexible working in night shifts.
Selection Process: Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters, was established in 2008 and has its head office in Toronto, Ontario. Since the year 2020, David W. Binet has led the company as CEO. The Woodbridge Company serves as the corporate parent. The corporation has 24,400 employees and generates $6.35 billion in total sales, according to reports from 2021.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 |Work From Home Job | Associate |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>