Autodesk Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Autodesk. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2023
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test-driven development
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring team in best practices
- Collaborate with peer organizations, dev ops, support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance
- Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
- Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as a software developer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, and deployment tasks
- 2+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with common database applications is desirable – PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- 2+ years’ experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Software Design and Functional Programming concepts
- Experience with developing API as a key part of our design and product engineering practice
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed environments including for Windows, and some Linux
- Frontend development experience with modern frameworks like React/Redux or others
- Experience with Agile software development is required
Selection Process: Autodesk Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Autodesk is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for Software Development Engineer at Autodesk?
The expected salary for Software Development Engineer at Autodesk is up to ₹10 LPA*.
What qualifications are required for this position?
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar technical discipline is required.
What is the role of a Software Development Engineer at Autodesk?
The role of a Software Development Engineer at Autodesk is to design, develop, and maintain software components, collaborate with teams, and contribute to the overall quality and performance of the software.
What are the job responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer at Autodesk?
The responsibilities include software design, coding, testing, collaboration, problem-solving, and contributing to software architecture and documentation.
What are the preferred skills for this position?
What is the selection process for Autodesk Recruitment 2023?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post Autodesk Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>